Headers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh ok gotcha. i'll probably throw in a flowmaster 44 or something of that sorts eventually. maybe tru duals 2 in 2 out muffler?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
tru duals would be single in single out muffler, using 2 mufflers, but 2 in 2 out might work. A flowmaster or cherry bomb extreme will change ths ound and get rid of the glasspack crackle or popping junk, or you can just dump it like I said for now.

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea i might just cut it out completely and keep the cat in for the time being. hopefully that will sound alright. personally i think my cat is junk though anyway

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
those are exactly like the headers I got and posted but cost more, so why would you want to pay more? I gave $122 shipped for mine and they lowered the price now.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I had trouble figuring out how to search for "Tuningpros" earlier, but I found them now. They are cheaper than the ones I posted, but still are $122. They're $79.90+$42.00 shipping, although I might try to talk them down with the "Best Offer" option. :waytogo: About how long did it take you to bolt them up to your truck? Is it still a pain for plug clearance, or does it just take some getting used to? Thanks for all the help!

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They had them for lower recently like $72 or so, they do take best offer but as I had said before don't put in best offer, write them via ebay email ask seller a question, ask them what the lowest price they'll take is and they'll tellyou and send you a checkout link. I tried best offer and they kept refusing it. I had asked them before and they said they'd take $122 shipped they were like 82-84 or so and they accepted and sent me a link for $122 and I didn't have the cash. When I did get the cash and tried best offer it kept kicking it, I wrote them and they said here's a link, sent me a checkout for the 122 shipped. So IMO they kick every ebay best offer, but write them, they'll tell you what they'll take.

Plug clearance is tight, need to use a wrench on the back 2 on each side, aa cut down shorty socker for plugs, or an offset 5/8 would do it. I had it done in less then a day, maybe 4 hrs or so if that.