Headers and offset

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have a 1994 k1500 5.7 and have a cracked manifold.. Can not find if I can use the Hedman headers (69440) or not..? I just want them to bolt up.. Does the 1994 have the passenger side offset motor...? If so what years are offset to the passenger side? For future reference..

Thanks..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnnymorris

Reaction score
Patriot headers from jegs don't be cheap make Sure you get the ceramic ones I have them on mine. Same truck everything. They work awesome bolt right up and not bad to install. ....I Don't know jack about motor offset

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

matt sorrentino

350 TBI Fanatic
Reaction score
You should check with the place where you want to buy the headers. I think the K1500 has the engine slightly offset to the passenger side. I just bought my headers for my C1500 and I got the hedman 69440 from summit racing

GMCnoob

Reaction score
You should check with the place where you want to buy the headers. I think the K1500 has the engine slightly offset to the passenger side. I just bought my headers for my C1500 and I got the hedman 69440 from summit racing
what year is your truck and did they bolt right up with no other issues with fitment or interference with plugs wires and such