HD Tow mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HIGH BOWTIE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Def on the list Iv always wanted tow mirrors. My mirrors shake right now with these 38s hopefully these will hold up. Actually the worse of them all is my rear view.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
The reason they shake isnt because of brand or quality its becuase of the lack of mounting area look at the base on a gmt400 tow mirror compared to the same tow mirror base on a gmt900

97SilveradoHD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've thought about putting fat mat on the back side of the mirror glass, i'm sure it would help some. Anyone know if there is a way to remove the Large mirror piece, or at least have better access?

EWheeler

Reaction score
The reason they shake isnt because of brand or quality its becuase of the lack of mounting area look at the base on a gmt400 tow mirror compared to the same tow mirror base on a gmt900

I disagree. The mirror frame itself is rigid. You can tell because the small manually adjusted mirror on the bottom does not shake, I can see the reflection in the small mirror clear as I drive down the highway. Only the large mirror shakes on my powered tow mirrors, and it must either be the connection between the mirror and the motor, or how the motor mounts to the plastic housing. I think it is the first.... I was thinking along the lines of 97Silverado above, wondering if the large mirror piece is easily removable for an inspection.

Last edited: