HD Tow mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im thinking because the motors in my electric mirrors seem to be tired out by replacing the whole setup with a pair of HD tow mirrors.
Now being new i haven't seen a post to wire/ install theese on the OBS. Does anyone know where a or thee write up is?

ALSO im looking for mechanical ones, unless the electrics arnt to much of a hassle to redo and retrofit.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
No problem man

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score

97SilveradoHD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very True! Plug and play, the hardest thing about them is to start threading those tiny little bolts if your hands are big like mine... just make sure you use the vibration brackets properly!

if you don't, will the large piece of mirror shake horribly while idling/driving?

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
yea buddy. love mine work great. fully plug and play if you order you option. do it you will thank your self later.

EWheeler

Reaction score
if you don't, will the large piece of mirror shake horribly while idling/driving?

I just installed a set of these this weekend. I am sure I installed them properly and my large mirror shakes horribly. Not impressed. Quality of these mirrors seems excellent otherwise. I will just have to get used to the vibrating view.