havent been on here a longtime,back for good :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Crazy story sold my truck couple years ago and regret it since and yesterday got the opportunity to get it back so I did im the owner of my old 2tone95 truck is pretty rough inside and out but I for sure will bring it back to the glory re doing all interior different paint color and dropping a 5.3ls in there will take time but it will get done :)
Here is how I picked her up I'll snap more pics of the rest of it to show how rough it is
You must be registered for see images attach

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is the transformation it went thru and rite before selling it and how the po painted it now ugly color lolwww.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?2387-my-truck-before-and-after-before-and-after

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Reason its gonna take me time on the truck is because I'm working on this project and has its way to go I'm happy just to have my obs back

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome back! I remember seeing that truck in harlingen. Nice and good luck with the build dude. Im from harlingen to.

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
Reason its gonna take me time on the truck is because I'm working on this project and has its way to go I'm happy just to have my obs back

I'll trade you my 96 for that square body... Then you'll have two GMT400s

Sent from my Vortec powered HTC One M8

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank guys and yes it was in Harlingen at my old mans shop and no the '81 is my dream truck even tho it dnt look like a dream lol no trades

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And sickcrewcab I remember seeing ur truck at a hoses n fittings store I think looks good man definitely unique