Has anyone used these springs before???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seanb98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weight distribution hitch if you are concerned. Helper springs don't add capacity, but they may help really saggy worn out factory springs. 3000 lbs is nothing though, trailer included should be only about 5000 lbs. Assuming you have trailer brakes for help stopping, a little drop in the rear when loaded is perfectly normal.

Zach Kramer

Reaction score
I have use SD truck springs recently me and a friend went together and ordered out pairs together to lower shipping cost any way they are Mexican made spring so says the sticker in them over all they look like a quality part, I doubt they would be in business if they didn't sell a quality part I went with the 4 over 1 2025 pound copacity spring pack ride quality is definenty stiffer plenty for a half ton pickup in my opinion if you want the ability to have your vehicle level while havin a trailer hooked up to it you may want to look in to getting air bags installed

Tavi

Vehicle enthusiasts
Reaction score
For that money you would be better spending it on a weight distributing hitch or factory heavier springs as mentioned.
The only thing those will do is reduce sag while putting more stress on your Springs in ways they weren't designed. A wd will actually make your load safer to haul, planting your front tires firmly on the ground. Factory heavier gvwr springs will reduce sag but without the added stress points.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Id throw helper bags on it or like they said wd hitch. Heavier springs will make for a crappier ride unloaded, and these arnt exactly cadillacs in the first place.