h pipe or x pipe on k2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well am desiding h or x pipe or none,which one wounld yall chose.I am going to run 3 inch dual pipe form headers back with super 44s or chery bomb extrmes,So tell me whick one would be better in proformance thanks:hmm:

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
everyone seems to say x-pipe for more high end horse power and h-pipe for more low end torque....but i just bought an x-pipe and i plan to put that on when i can get the pipes reworked some so it will fit

i got mine off performance-curve.com for a good price and i like the sound of the x-pipe better so i i went with that

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
exactly what he said^ placement is also supposed to make a difference as well.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I run a magnaflow x pipe and would suggest it to anyone.

Smith

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im running a magnaflow x-pipe as well. You just may want to consider a smaller diamater pipe. 3 in duals is a bit large

90'rado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
"X's" and "H's" are both good. Running either one of them is better than not running any kind of a balance pipe at all. I'm running an H, works well. And 3" duals is probably overkill on a bonestock engine.

4x4chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah i found a great deal on a x pipe and i thought it might be over kill with 3 inch so am going 2.5 on it with thrush welded or super 44s or flowmasters 10s with long tube headers

Smith

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah i found a great deal on a x pipe and i thought it might be over kill with 3 inch so am going 2.5 on it with thrush welded or super 44s or flowmasters 10s with long tube headers

thats what im running minus the mufflers lol