Grille Lightbar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevy99

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a 1988 Chevy 1500 and was wondering if a 1988 gmc grill would fit I wanna do a black mesh insert

chevy99

Reaction score
Ok cool cuz I found a badass black mesh insert that has the silver riveting all the way around and I just wanted to be positive before I bought anything

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Bringing up an old thread here, do you have any cooling issues? (Not the light, the engine) with the blocked airflow?
I've had zero problems with mine, and i'm running a supercharger. However keep in mine I have a manual transmission so there is no transmission heat introduced to the system like an automatic would have.

Reaction score
What was your measurments on this?

You must be registered for see images attach

Had to make it fit... and it just BARELY fit.

[/QUOTE]

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think he was asking for the measurements of the amount of material that was cut out??

those measurements will be different on vehicle to vehicle. spacing behind chevy vs gmc grille. w/ or w/o horn right there, which kind/style & quantity of coolers, which led bar you buy & the style of the backside of the bar will all play into it.

Last edited:

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
What was your measurments on this?
measurements to what?

I think he asking for the measurements of the material that was cut out??

those measurements will be different on vehicle to vehicle. spacing behind chevy vs gmc grille. w/ or w/o horn right there, which kind/style & quantity of coolers, which led bar you buy & the style of the backside of the bar will all play into it.
You just have to base it off what your truck has behind the grille, because they are all different.