Grandpa's 1995 C1500 Reborn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
2" drop in the rear and leave it I say!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
The way it's sitting looks like it's 2" lower (worn out springs). I still need to measure to know for sure. I actually like the way it sits right now

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Peepap status achieved once more;
I don't know what it is, but this is the best look for this truck. How's it drive now?
Drives great, stops great (and noise free... For now), no squeaky suspension. Im happy with it again. Ill miss lifted but stock height is practical lol. Steps are coming off too. I lack the motivation to crawl on the ground to take them off right now lol

Reaction score
Nice truck man!! Im plannin on putting a lift just like that blue single cab but im not sure yet wat did you do to yours before you put it bak to stock?
This is my tuck rightnow:
I have 15” rims that i wanna put 33s on or get a thcker tire for those 24s

I have a question when you do a suspension lift do you need to get shocks that are for lift only?

You must be registered for see images attach

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Really enjoying it. Would've saved a lot of money just tossing some 31s on it originally lol

Last edited:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Nice truck man!! Im plannin on putting a lift just like that blue single cab but im not sure yet wat did you do to yours before you put it bak to stock?
This is my tuck rightnow:
I have 15” rims that i wanna put 33s on or get a thcker tire for those 24s

I have a question when you do a suspension lift do you need to get shocks that are for lift only?

I had a 4" spibdle lift and 32s at one point. Love the way it looked. Id buy the kit ($500) and run the shocks they come with. I thibk youre suppised run longer shocks but im not sure if you actually have to. Better safe than sorry. And run those 15s and 33s lol.