got me a set of headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
few weeks back i got some headers and just thought i would post a couple pics and share my thoughts about them

nice and shiny new in the box
You must be registered for see images attach

drivers side

passenger side

the headers are pacesetter shortys i got them off ebay i cant recall what i paid but the fitment is great and they are built with good quality i was actually surprised at the way they are built anyway i would recomend them for anyone

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got the same headers on my 355 S10 there awesome. No leaks and not fitment problems at all.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
No they do not have o2 bungs because they are shortys so they just replace your manifolds they do have the egr tube though.yeah sully you are exactly right the paint is terrible but what can you do without spending a bunch of money on some coated headers

71 cuda man

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the same ones they're very nice & easy to install,but I wrapper mine with DEI Industry's Pulverized Lava Rock header wraps definately worth doing cus the engine bay temp goes way down & you don't need to worry bout melting wire boots

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I don't really know about feeling a power difference but a lot better throttle response and a little better mpgs