got a late birthday present today, add me to the club.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Insurance companies suck and they'll never pay you for anywhere near what you have in it, but I keep every one of my vehicles with full coverage. Whatever I can get from insurance is better than nothing at all.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yep that's the way I thought of it too if I was to turn it over, anything is better then nothing.

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
Didnt you just repair the corners? Damn that must bite your ass! Why must ppl be so damn inconsiderate?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yep I sure did back in sept. welded in new cab corners, painted them, took the bed off, cleaned and painted the bottom of it, the frame and put on the stainless rocker trim.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea the spare tire thing is gone now.

as for being bad, worst spot cab corner, but I've fixed worse with less lol. I just need a dent puller, some bondo(I have) and sand paper. Already got a dent puller. Not sure on how great that body line is going to be though, might have to buy a new cab corner, cut mine off and weld in another AGAIN above the body line.