got a late birthday present today, add me to the club.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

HIT & RUN, all the way from right behind the tire on my stainless trim to the front fender and caught the bumper too. I hope they tore the **** out of their **** hitting my **** LOL. All we know it was a maroon car went flying out of here around 10:30-11 am this morning, heard a noise, thought it was ice falling off the roof, guess not. yea I can fix it but why should I? They should and if I find out who they will or I'll take it out of their ass.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sweet man happy birthday to you too. Hope you got a better present them me too!!!!!

Yea I can only hope to find them, even if I don't get to intreoduce them to my fist and feet, as long as they have to pay to have my truck fixed or pay me, that's fine. I know insurance would total it, again lol, but if so and they let me buy it back from them, fine by me. or we can settle it w/o insurance or out of court if they cough up some cash. Put their drug habbit on hold and spend that drug money on fixing my truck they smashed.

All in all, I wished I had body molding. You can see most of it was in that area, might have been alot less damage, but I like the looks of it gone, and it was off when I got it.

Bright side, now once repaired the whole lower driver's side would look good. Not unless I have to go higher, then the whole side maybe whole truck would be done, new paint, excuse to buy said paint and spray it. Maybe even change color, different fade, flame job, maybe no fade who knows. For now being winter she's stuck this way, who knows how long after winter too. The bed I think won't be tough, but the cab corner, another story.

Oh well, I can tell my first time weld job held, no cracks and it hit right where I welded it in too. I could probably look hard and find the weld seam or something where they butted together. have to see if i can fix my stainless fender well trim if not may have to take it off, the rocker trim seems fine, maybe scratched somewhere not sure.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
whatever idiot decided to hit it, run and not leave a note or anything, all they had to do was knock on the door, they were probably stoned out of their mind and might not even had insurance or anything.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nope

no real use in it when it's an 88 and they won't pay anything. just bare min. coverage on it. old man's has full coverage and it's an 84 and it's parked in my yard lol.