GMT400 Picture Game!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
There's a tree in there. I promise lol

Youre 400 with 3 wheels in the grass and 1 wheel on pavement

You must be registered for see images attach

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
With the power of Photoshop, I can make a damn tree show up in the picture lol. Or I don't mind deleting it. But I know how you like this thread to move fast ;D

Last edited:

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Juuuust barely squeaked that passenger tire off the grass; but hopefully this will work?
You must be registered for see images attach

If this counts, your GMT400 with it's squarebody counter part, (i.e; RCSB, RCLB, CCLB, Suburban, etc. etc. ;Extended cab guys will win outright if you can find a super rare Ext. cab square!)

Blue Turd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not a reply to the current game, but took this picture just now out at Tractor Supply. Thought you all would enjoy. Still love how good these trucks look [emoji108]. Always have to park with the other GMT400s.

You must be registered for see images

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Not a reply to the current game, but took this picture just now out at Tractor Supply. Thought you all would enjoy. Still love how good these trucks look [emoji108]. Always have to park with the other GMT400s.

You must be registered for see images
There are 100 picture threads on this forum lol. Go find one of those to post your picture in. Cool pic but this thread has a topic.