GMT400 Picture Game!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't do it Scott! This one was hit on the drivers side at the back of the cab and bed. Only the cab damage is visible.
Your 400 helping someone.

You must be registered for see images attach

Blue Turd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Moved offices at work, so the old furniture was up for grabs. Volunteered to deliver the goods to a couple coworkers who don't have such a fine vehicle. (this is more secure than it looks btw).

Your 400 flat towing another car (RV style "toad").

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So we are officially in spring. How about anything involving your 400 and springtime. Turkey hunting, spring cleaning, rebuilding your weed hacker carb on your tailgate...

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
So we are officially in spring. How about anything involving your 400 and springtime. Turkey hunting, spring cleaning, rebuilding your weed hacker carb on your tailgate...
How timely! I'm literally painting the cowl right now, as a bonus I wash and waxed the truck yesterday
You must be registered for see images

Your 400 towing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Turd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Dang I had all the hard equipment in the back earlier, and was doing some much needed mower maintenance on the tailgate. Unfortunately I didn't take any pics.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Your 400 in the rain (for you Indiana guys)