GMT400 Parts (Junkyard Stuff)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well **** Gavin ill have to take a cruise over to Chester, haven't been over there since 09 or 10 i think, an all the yards around here are always trashed or picked clean.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
I'll be plasti dipping it, don't care

Alright! I'll let you know what I find and I'll PM you pics with a quote and all that good stuff. Should have asked this too, 88-93 or 94-98 style?

Well **** Gavin ill have to take a cruise over to Chester, haven't been over there since 09 or 10 i think, an all the yards around here are always trashed or picked clean.

If you do we can get lunch at Burger Depot, neat little place but they are closed for winter so don't come now lol

I know it's a long shot, but I'm looking for as many sets of these as anyone can find.

http://www.gmt400.com/threads/euro-amber-corners-for-94-chevy.17605/

If you come across any please let me know!

You'll be the first person I contact if I find some! I know nothing out there has anything remotely close but I'll be urging the junkyard to purchase more gmt400s since those are my specialty!

Last edited:

shorepatrol

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright! I'll let you know what I find and I'll PM you pics with a quote and all that good stuff. Should have asked this too, 88-93 or 94-98 style?

If you do we can get lunch at Burger Depot, neat little place but they are closed for winter so don't come now lol

You'll be the first person I contact if I find some! I know nothing out there has anything remotely close but I'll be urging the junkyard to purchase more gmt400s since those are my specialty!

gstubbz

Reaction score
Got some more pics for you guys

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk Pro

gstubbz

Reaction score
Fresh one that we just picked up

gstubbz

Reaction score
It's missing a lot of stuff. Fuel pump, fan shroud, carpet, other stuff like that. Engine supposedly runs, last registered in 2007. Body is super clean though! Going to look at a 94 6.5 with 343k and a burnt engine harness. Might buy it for $300 today. We shall see. Personal truck not a junkyard truck lol