GMT400 LSX SWAPS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you need more power from your truck? Is your old small block wearing out and you want to replace it with a modern engine? Swapping to a LSX engine is the right answer! Let MJ Engineering and Performance do the swap for you!

We have extensive experience with the LSX family of engines and can wire them into any vehicle and then properly tune the final setup.

Our shop truck is a daily driver 500 horsepower supercharged 6.0 swapped into a 1999 4x4 GMT400, we know these trucks inside out and want to put our expertise to work for you!

From a stock 5.3 swap to a fully built turbo motor let us do the hard work and save you time and money!

Under most circumstances this is a three or four day job, roughly two to remove the old engine and replace with the new and two days to wire tune and finalize it. Varying conditions of your vehicle, the engine and transmission used would obviously affect the price. At this time We cannot fabricate entire exhaust systems in house so from the headers back an outside shop must be used. The swap will cost several thousand overall but it will truly give your vehicle the driveability and power you have come to expect from the brand new Chevy trucks.

Call today: 508.320.6807

http://www.facebook.com/mjengineeringperformance

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks! How is your truck coming along? It is looking good.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i also liked it, any estimate how much it would cost to do an ls swap into an obs from you guys?

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I edited my original post to mention pricing.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
If you could "guesstimate"(rounded up to nearest thousand dollar mark) the cost of a stock 5.3 install with stock automatic trans into an ecsb 1500 with sbc and automatic........and another swap of a stock 6.0/auto into the same type vehicle, it would give us a better range of pricing. I've heard "several thousand" before, and sometimes it means 4-5k, and other times they mean anything under 20k :p

I understand mentioning numbers in ads can sometimes overwhelm and push away potential customers, but it was just a thought.

Thanks and nice truck, not sure if I like it better with or without camper shell, looks awesome both ways.