GMT400 Lift Guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow thanks, didnt realize it was SAS in those pics. The 8 lug rims should have clued me in though. Mine is a dd so I will more than likely stick with a cepek or rcx if I ever have the $$$...

bjballar41

Reaction score
sorry to dig up an older thread but i need a lil advice i have a 6 inch rcx lift and ive had both cv boots ripped on them, both was outer boots. one ive had replaced already other will be replaced soon. i need advice how to get this to stop ripping. ive heard that its cause its cranked so much and it puts it at an extreme angle. ive heard that a cepek lift doesnt put it at such an extreme angle cause its a true 6.5 inch lift without cranking. i like the hight of the lift but i hate the cv angel here is a pic of how my angels look right now. i know this cant be good for front end parts not just the cv axles just need some advice on what i should do so i dont run into problems down the road.

here is pass. side

You must be registered for see images attach

drive side one with rip

drive side shock some rubbing i want to stop

drive side boot

pass side rubbing on shock isnt bad and cv axle has already been replaced.

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is my old 94 ECSB. 6" ProComp 3" body 37x12.50s Goodyears on 15x12 Alcoas.

You must be registered for see images

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is my truck previous to my 94. It was a 96 K1500 with TB crank and 33s on 8" rims.

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And my current beast, 6" Procomp, 2" body, 37s.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you dont have bad angles, im guessing the boot got a whole it it some how, and then just tore all the way around, ive seen it happen on 4wheelers, nothing to big

bjballar41

Reaction score
you dont have bad angles, im guessing the boot got a whole it it some how, and then just tore all the way around, ive seen it happen on 4wheelers, nothing to big

ok thanks just dont want things to mess up down the road. any idea on the rubbing on the shock?