GMT Body and Frame parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
I've got it on Craigslist too, but figured i'd throw it on here as well. All of the large parts here would have to be picked up in NY, zip code 14561. I have the rear frame cutout from a 1993 short bed, solid for a NY truck, it was rotted out farther up on the driver's side. The spare tire crossmember has some rot but the rest is solid. Still has springs attached, and has a solid rear axle just strapped under it to help it roll. I also have most of the front steering and suspension, control arms with ball joints, spindles with brakes, etc. Aside from that, I have some large body parts from a 1992, I have the roof and rear sliding window cut off, as well as the rest of the cab, but it doesn't come with a driver's floor pan, and the rockers are rough. It does have a clean title with good Vin tag. Both doors are solid with power windows and locks. Fenders and inners, and hood are a little rough but might be better than some out there. All parts are very reasonably priced, whatever doesn't get sold by spring will most likely make its way to the scrapyard. I've got a number of small stuff from completely parting the 1992 out still too.
You must be registered for see images attach