Ginger power

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ginger

Teh General
Reaction score
not happening rob, that was my dads first truck, got it when he was 13, and full restored it, he will never get rid of it

Ginger

Teh General
Reaction score
gonna go with another longbox for the 4x4?

doesnt matter to me, i just want a newer obs, 96+ i would buy cartwrights truck in a heartbeat if he didnt live 3k miles away

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
doesnt matter to me, i just want a newer obs, 96+ i would buy cartwrights truck in a heartbeat if he didnt live 3k miles away

fly down with the moneyz, drive truck back. you have a place to stay in SD if you come up this way.

Juan!

Meh
Reaction score
send me the money, i'll buy adams truck, then i'll send you pics :high5:

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
send me the money, i'll buy adams truck, then i'll send you pics :high5:

Will you help a nigerian prince get money out of his country which is depleting personal bank accounts for military gains? I am trying to get nearly 20 million dollars to America and would like your help in getting it there. I will give you 5% of the money so as not to lose it all. I only need your bank account, routing number, and social security number so i can transfer the money to you to get it out of the country.