Gibson Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
any notable gains in performance? I wouldn't expect night and day difference, just curious if any gains at all.

I can tell you from experience that you won't notice anything major. Get your PCM tuned afterwards and that'll be a night and day difference, though.

Shebrolet

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can tell you from experience that you won't notice anything major. Get your PCM tuned afterwards and that'll be a night and day difference, though.

good deal. I wouldn't really expect anything that major.

In terms of tuning, if you have a moment would you mind shooting me a PM regarding this? ALL of my mechanical savvy (save for a little basic knowledge of the OBS trucks having owned 4 of them) is limited to my old motorcycle racing days. I could handle most anything with my old YZF's, but I'm in unfamiliar territory when it comes to 8 cylinders with computers etc.

Thank you again to all for the feedback.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
good deal. I wouldn't really expect anything that major.

In terms of tuning, if you have a moment would you mind shooting me a PM regarding this? ALL of my mechanical savvy (save for a little basic knowledge of the OBS trucks having owned 4 of them) is limited to my old motorcycle racing days. I could handle most anything with my old YZF's, but I'm in unfamiliar territory when it comes to 8 cylinders with computers etc.

Thank you again to all for the feedback.

Sure thing, typing one up right now.