GarrettGmc's 94 ecsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn that took you some time. Yup only 2. I thought it was a 4wd when I went to first buy it, hopped in and thought where the hell is the 4wd, but it ran great had good stance and i took it anywhere a 4wd did so I love it.
I thought abt sas but if i do that it'll be a couple years after we decide to either build a different house or stay here and add-on and build a shop with a lift and enough room so the truck can be parked in it and i can still work on other stuff.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Primered fender and an old pic, same day as pic I posted the other week.
You must be registered for see images attach

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Primered fender and an old pic, same day as pic I posted the other week.

Are you trying to copy my army truck now! It's about the same green for being primer lol

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Funny thing is it actually reminded me of your truck when it started drying. It's just self etch primer, I still need to Bondo it then re-prime it

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Didnt really get anything done over the weekend. Went to visit some of the wife's family and spent all day messing with cars and trucks up there, couple older chevy 68-72 pickups that they flip, tried to sell me one. And her cuz nova which we took out for test run and damn it'll throw you back, nothing fancy and working out some carb and tranny issues but running 350 with turbo350 trans and i think it said 3.43 rear end, no sound dampening or carpet installed yet. Thankfully the cops we passed didn't flip back around cuz we were running drag slicks an there's no way of talking ourselves out of that ticket.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I figured out yesterday that who ever installed the tow package should be ashamed, I took the rear bumper off and the tow package come to find out that they used spacers to get the tow lower that the bumper and it was off centered. Also took the bed off the truck only to find 21 small screw holes into the back of the cab and two large-ish holes so I gotta weld all those closed but it's raining today an I'm not sure I wanna be out in the weather. Oh also found out the rear passenger leaf pack wrap, whatever it's really called Idk, is all bent up.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haven't got to patching the holes been redoing alot in my shop, thanks to mice andbad wiring, which is where the truck sits now:D:D. Ive been wanting it in the shop and with recent winds tearing tarp off and me finding out abt the holes I wanted it covered better, well I hooked it back up the the trailer and maneuvered it into the shop, if that's anything like double trailer backing up I dnt think I ever wanna do that agian, pain in ass. But now that it's in the shop I might starting stripping it more, pull exhaust system out drop the tank,Idk how full it is, and possibly the rear end. Wife has been telling me to order parts for a while now so I might get way I need to get the front wheel back one, gotta check to see who's got some holiday deals going on.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Get it going so we can have a Mt Shasta photo shoot! I will so drive the few hours to do that lol

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Get it going so we can have a Mt Shasta photo shoot! I will so drive the few hours to do that lol
Snow may still be on the mt depending on when it gets done, who knows, I've got an offer on a cargo trailer I've got and if I sold it the money would get this up an running, only problem is that I'm on the fence abt selling it. Everytime I sell something I need it a week or two later an regret selling, but it's used more for storage right now.
Anyways I didn't get far today, had honey-dos and rerouted electrical crap in the house. But did get rear shocks, spare tire thing off an staring wire wheeling the truck with my oldest lil helper.
Oh an found out the exhaust from the downpipe all the way to the end is welded together, 3 inch from cat to muffler and two 2 1/2 coming out the back, i dnt really want to cut it to get it out but dnt see any other way, always loved the sound of the truck, not sure wat model but it's a flowmaster muffler.