Future Plans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tylers88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well guys I just got an 04 CCSB LT so the 88 is officially going to be a project again. Plans are 6" RCX 4.88's or 5.13's with a Tru Trac 37x13 16 Boggers some nice ressy shocks, I know it will probably rub but I like stuffed trucks and FTS are assholes I emailed them a year ago for prices and still have yet to hear from them. Paint will be two-toned laser blue on top with black granite metallic on the bottom silver or orange pinstripe between them. Redo the engine and transfer case(trans already done) and black leather buckets with 2 12's in a center counsle. I would like to find a 67ish GTO hood laying around :hmm:

here's what I have now
You must be registered for see images

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like you got some cab mount issues. The back of your cab sits lower than your bed.

tylers88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the rear cab mounts and front bed mounts are a one peice deal on 88 and 89s and hold snow, mud and salt so i'm going to get some for a 90 and going to fix that issue for good.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DWPreston1969