Frozen motor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tinfoil_hat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have resigned myself to just sticking with the Dex and distilled water 50-50 or maybe closer to 60-40. The new stuff seems to be fine from what I have read.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You really need to pay attention with the new premix coolant sold. If you add 50% water you may have some serious trouble. It amazes me that people will pay for water added to there antifreeze. I guess it is more convenient in a world that is getting lazy.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
You really need to pay attention with the new premix coolant sold. If you add 50% water you may have some serious trouble. It amazes me that people will pay for water added to there antifreeze. I guess it is more convenient in a world that is getting lazy.
I always used to mix my own coolant. This time im going premix just so if it happens again i can without a doubt say its not my fault. My coolant freezing was definatly my fault for not keeping up on it.