Front Bump Stops?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CodyyWolfe

Reaction score
So Let me start of this post saying that i am no car expect and dont claim to be.
I have a 95' silverado, and im runnig 33x12 tires, with the front keys jacked up, which i know is bad for the truck but i did it anyways. but heres my problem where the keys are jacked so high im basically an 1/8 of a inch of the stop and my front suspension has no give which makes rough ride. I was wondering if i could just cut out the front bumps stops, and if i did would anything happen. Im just guessing i would need new shocks for the longer travel? any help would be greatly appreciated. and im really not looking to install a lift kit cause im moving into college in 2 weeks.

SubWarrior

Reaction score
I believe the bump stops from the 1999-2000 z71 Tahoe's are shorter. Don't know the exact part number though.

As for longer shocks that would definately help as well, but running cranked t-bars is always gonna ride like crap.

Project400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Look into a balljoint flip or the rough Country upper control arms.

I'd lower the diff too. Drop brackets on eBay