Friendly hello from Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PatGlocks

Reaction score
Little about me:

Pat from the nations capital Ottawa, Ontario. I'm an apprentice carpenter and weekend mechanic( aren't we all lol )

I've been around cars since I was 12 but really started wrenchin' in grade 10. I've owned it all, 96 Volvo, 93 corolla( best car I've ever owned, indestructible) 92 240sx hatchback, 92 s10 blazer and now I've got my 98 Sierra and 90 240sx coupe.

Picked up the truck just before the winter for cheap and I've been loving it since!

You must be registered for see images

As far as the body, cab corners are toast and the rockers are gone too, gotta love salt on the roads...

Plans for the truck are to eventually lower it and if you've seen my other threads, fix the little crap and hopefully throw a manual trans in it. Lower it maybe, but I need something to haul my car to the track.

Anyway I'm looking forward to being a member of this forum, you all seem like nice guys( and girls ) from what I've been reading.

Here's a pic of the 240 in it's current state( stored it for the winter, screw salt! ) it's not 100% done yet but it'll be rockin once the snows gone.

And the blazer for the hell of it (315,657KM when I sent it to scrap)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk