Free good gray door panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I do not see a freebie area to post, so I hope here is cool...I have two really nice gray door panels that came off my 98 Sierra with power windows. I took them off because over the years a couple of the plastic tabs that hold the the plastic push in retainers came off and was lost. I bought a set of coverlay door panels after getting the interior done. You could use the tabs off of yours and have a really nice set of panels.
The exposed side of the panels are as close to perfect as you will find off of a twenty year old truck. They are not beat or weathered and color is not faded.
The catch is they are in Central Fl and I am not wild about shipping, but would do it on your dime if I had to.
Prefer local pick up .... Prefer local pick up. I am in the 34461 area of Fl. I will try to get pics up later

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I do not see a freebie area to post, so I hope here is cool...I have two really nice gray door panels that came off my 98 Sierra with power windows. I took them off because over the years a couple of the plastic tabs that hold the the plastic push in retainers came off and was lost. I bought a set of coverlay door panels after getting the interior done. You could use the tabs off of yours and have a really nice set of panels.
The exposed side of the panels are as close to perfect as you will find off of a twenty year old truck. They are not beat or weathered and color is not faded.
The catch is they are in Central Fl and I am not wild about shipping, but would do it on your dime if I had to.
Prefer local pick up .... Prefer local pick up. I am in the 34461 area of Fl. I will try to get pics up later

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These are gone... Please delete

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These are gone please delete..