Fox Shocks on an obs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryan_97chev

Reaction score
I am wanting to install some new shocks in my 97 chevy k1500. 6 inch lift on 35s. i am leaning towards fox 2.0s but they dont make any specifically for our trucks. so im wondering if anyone has ever put them on our trucks?

Ben D

Reaction score
Have I personally installed fox shocks on a OBS, NO.

BUT!!! With my local shop I deal with we were able to get a part number on some bilstein resi B8 5160 Shocks. My lift is being done now, and they are just waiting for the shocks. I will touch base later and let you know how it goes.

ThAt_blueZ

Reaction score
Was wondering if you ever got the part number for the Desi shocks pretty interested in running this set up on my truck

redchevy914x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im sure if they came with a BDS lift kit, they should list them on their website with part #'s. For the price of the Fox shocks, I bet you could buy Bilsteins and be $$ ahead.

DeucesAllin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the same money you could go coilovers.

Assuming your not a hardcore wheeler- you could literally bolt in some FOA coilovers up front and be done.

I would match them to a set of Bilstien 5100

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Last edited: