Forged lower control arm Bushings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thinder

Reaction score
HI all,
I have a 1999 K2500 Suburban with forged lowers that needs lower control arm bushings. Problem is: I cant find them anywhere. I have found a moog bushing that might be for the rear mounting point but its not super clear on their website. THey call it a stabilizer bar bushing. and I haven't found the forward mounting position bushing at all.

any advice?

Thinder

Reaction score
I should have stated: "I have already Googled" That's what I meant by I cant find them "Anywhere." all of those listings are for stamped lower control arms.

Thinder

Reaction score
Thanks guys! it looks like that moog is the right part for the rear. The front is hard to come by, did you search the same 3500 for the front bushing? I hate to rip it all apart and come up short.

Thinder

Reaction score
Ok Ive got an AC delco part number for the front lower control arm bushings. ACDELCO 45G9213. It also fits a 1998 K3500 pickup so it looks like the Napa part number will work also!

So here is what ive come up with: The forged lower control arm on my 99 suburban k2500 is the same as a 1999 k3500 pickup (at least 1996-1999)
The part numbers for the forged lower control arm bushings are:
Rear position: MOOG K200899 or ACDELCO 45G11076 or Napa NCP 2674459
Front Position: ACDELCO 45G9213 or Napa NCP 2673578 Moog unavailable

BDBerry

Reaction score
Gents, thank you for all that research on those bushings! I'm new to this forum, looking to upgrade my 99 K1500 Suburban to the forged lower control arms. Besides the larger lower ball joint, what other parts will I have to upgrade---stab links, torsion bar, anything?