Flowmaster super 10?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Echomirage

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im thinking of getting a flowmaster super 10 for my truck; 96 454 burb. it already has something close to a factory 3in dual exhaust, at least to the factory muffler. is it a fairly straight swap to cut out the stock, and get a 3in/3out super 10, then either dump or get some kind of over the axle pipes?

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
if its single in/single out, just grab a piece of pipe to make up for the difference in length and replace the muffler with it using the stock tailpipe

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Yea, with a suburban or any SUV, you should have it exit all the way out back. you dont want CO getting in the cab.

Echomirage

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
bumping my own thread.....summit has a 2.5 dual inlet, 2.5 dual outlet super 10. im thinking cut the stock 3in pipes at the stock muffler, get some 3x2.5 reducers, into the super 10, then either dump after the muffler, or attach to some kind of dual exhaust. i can probably rig something to hook to the original passenger side exhaust pipe, but is there a part number for a drivers side over the axle pipe? and any needed hangers, etc?