Flexible fuel line replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ever since my Range Rover burst a fuel line and caught itself (and me) on fire, I've been diligent about replacing the rubber fuel lines before they get too old. My 1998 Suburban still had the original fuel lines and the rubber hoses were hard and had lost a lot of their flexibility. It was time to replace them.

After looking at the options I was just going to remove what I had and clamp on new fuel injection hoses, but then I found the Fine Lines FL396J hoses. While more expensive than just replacing the rubber hoses on what I had, the braided lines made it easy to hook up and there were less chance of leaks. The fact that each hose came in 3 sections meant I could put the top 2 sections on, snake them down by the firewall, then attach the bottom section.

I didn't find much information on these before I bit the bullet but just wanted to let you know the experience I had with them.