FiTech EFI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Not An SS

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
^ and for that reason and a few others is why mine went in the trash. leaned way out at WOT enough that i was getting severe spark knock. you cant tune then, they have to tune it for you. it wasnt worth it. id be seeking alternative forms with a 411 pcm and injectors. the holley variant should be significantly better.
Your FITech went in the trash?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tyler, what Fitech model did you have? It's impossible for those things to run lean at full throttle. They're set to run 12:1 which is way rich.

I'm thinking you had other issues. I had a lot of issues with mine until I replaced my intake gaskets with the better FelPro 8800T set.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
full time drag car, ran a Biggs 750 DP. can didnt have a single issue, was gone through after each event. put the fitech on, way lean, retuned, still lean, retuned, timing tables were off. after dicking with it for months sending it back and forth the brain on it was dead. put the carb back on. so much for thinking we could use the FI to drive it on the street.

theres plenty of these stories if you did some digging, they was a bunch of history on their short comings/supposedly paying off spokes people to say its good when it wasnt. when the brain died, they tried charging us to fix it when they shorted it from however they "tune it" they refunded our money after some legal events took place, tossed it in the trash and destroyed it thereafter.

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
full time drag car, ran a Biggs 750 DP. can didnt have a single issue, was gone through after each event. put the fitech on, way lean, retuned, still lean, retuned, timing tables were off. after dicking with it for months sending it back and forth the brain on it was dead. put the carb back on. so much for thinking we could use the FI to drive it on the street.

theres plenty of these stories if you did some digging, they was a bunch of history on their short comings/supposedly paying off spokes people to say its good when it wasnt. when the brain died, they tried charging us to fix it when they shorted it from however they "tune it" they refunded our money after some legal events took place, tossed it in the trash and destroyed it thereafter.

Wow, sorry to hear you had to go through all of that

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
its allright, lost way to many bracket races dickng with what was suppose to be "easy" "foolproof" and awesome out of the box. slapped the carb on and it still ran perfectly. swapped to alcohol over the winter so well see what she does this year.