Fire extinguishers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
I keep on in the tool box. I figure if i cant get to it quick enough the truck is likely totaled anyway.

Wade

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I picked up an ABC rated extinguisher from a local company, test fit it around, and found a good spot. I bolted the mount to the Driver's side seat frame, just low enough that the seat adjustment lever can still move. I like the idea of putting it on the hump, but I frequently have to carry 2 other people in the cab, so leg room would be an issue.

Coveman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I mounted mine on the center hump. I just bolted it, the mount, to the floor.. needed another set of hands to help do it but it's very secure... works great. Never had it loosen up yet...
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Kinda looks like that gage says empty?

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was in the towing business for many years and the older cars didn't seem to have near as many fires as the newer ones. Old cars could catch fire from backfiring through carb and people just keep pumping the gas to try and start or from smoking materials in the seats. I see many new cars burning from accidents these days than ever before. I think high pressure plastic fuel lines when they get old and brittle are fires waiting to happen.