Finally Joined...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RustyTruck

Reaction score
I bought my truck just over a year ago to learn some mechanicing, and have been creeping on the forum learning as much I could. Figured I ought to join since I spend so much time trying to find info on my truck!

I have a 1990 K1500, its a beat up old truck. 264k miles. Bought it thinking I'd keep it for a few months, but its growing on me and now I want to continue improving it. So far I've replaced the rear axle (bearing grenades a couple months ago), idler and pitman arms, brakes, stock radio, oil cooler lines, and stock intake. Next on my list is front end rebuild, and engine rebuild.

Not sure its worth it considering how how most everything is going out, but I like it and plan to turn it into a nice truck as I continue to learn. By the time I'm done fixing everything, it ought to be wearing out again, but oh well. Its all about having fun right?

You must be registered for see images attach