Finally cleaned up the other day...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPLC0668

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The weather finally turned around this last week and got rid of all the snow we've had. The roads have about all dried off and we had a few nice days this week so I get the truck cleaned up and took some pics. So, here's the results.

Also, these are some of the first pictures I've taken with my new DSLR, so if any of the photographers have anything to throw out there feel free. These were all taken on full auto. I haven't even tried to mess with it in manual yet. :lol:

New 5000K HIDs
You must be registered for see images attach

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dang thats a clen truck you got there. im not a chrome guy but if my trucks gonna have chrome it better be shiny like yours is

SPLC0668

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So clean :cheers:

Can you get GMC centercaps for those wheels?

Thanks! and I haven't been able to find GMC centercaps, but I know I can at least get blank ones, which I will someday.

dang thats a clen truck you got there. im not a chrome guy but if my trucks gonna have chrome it better be shiny like yours is

haha, you're hard pressed to find my truck without the chrome being polished. :lol:

so nice...

march totm imo

Thanks!

Truck look's great!

Thanks again!

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ohh and to the center cap comment there will be some pics on sometime soon of me and illionisboy's truck it now has gmc center caps on the rims cause we switched to the old ones that were on my dads truck. it looks good but will be changed in a month or so