Finally back in a 3/4 ton

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thatfordguy

Because I can!!
Reaction score
Slap a piece of angle iron over the back board. That'll take care of that back board getting chewed up.

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally did the hi 4 mod on my head lights in preparation for the light assemblies that I'll be installing. Pics of those tomorrow.

I didn't snap any pics of the work. I did solder my connections. Worked out great

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did up a dual exhaust on the truck. Decided to go full 2.5" off the stock down pipes. Got a dual tail pipe kit flowmaster for gmt400 trucks.
You must be registered for see images attach

check out my custom home made mud flaps, lol

Had the universal hangers welded right to the tail pipes, screw clamps. well except for that one haha

Used a Jones maxflow 2486, dual in dual out muffler. Its straight through with x pipe

looking at the back of the motor here, you can see where we reduced from 3" from the stock pipe down to 2.5" all welded. Also had to use part of a bend cut from the original exhaust for the driver side to clear the cross member.

one of the hangers pre muffler and used band clamps going into the muffler

Will have to post some sound video of the truck for you guys. Im sure you all noticed the cat deletes lol One was actually completely blown out on the right and driver side looked decent.

Mason91

Reaction score
Lemme know how much your exhaust work is, i have a leak as well 1997 K2500 Silverado Shortbed, 5.7.

Been putting off getting it fixed for what seems like forever now.

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lemme know how much your exhaust work is, i have a leak as well 1997 K2500 Silverado Shortbed, 5.7.

Been putting off getting it fixed for what seems like forever now.

My buddy did it in the shop he works at. I just helped him and he welded it all up. I gave him $100. He did a great job, came out great.

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got some video of the exhaust sound. Taped my phone to the hitch receiver lol. Gonna have to make a video of some drive by sound clips.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
You can tell i was getting aggressive with the throttle haha. Actually sounds mellow just puttin around