Finally back in a 3/4 ton

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got around to installing the wheels. Turned up the t bars about 1 1/4" Had new tie rods installed, shocks, ball joints, idler and pitman arm installed. an alignment also of course

You must be registered for see images attach

Put some tow mirrors on a few months back. Lost a cab light lense recently so i decided to replace with new smoked lenses and led amber bulbs

Just got done unloading some hay off the truck. The flatbed makes it super easy

A quick shot of the ORD u bolt flip kit with 2" blocks also a pair of new ac delco shocks

I have a rear disc brake conversion kit for at least a few months now from lugnut 4x4 waiting to be installed. Updates on that soon

Last edited:

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Went up to the Tug Hill NY area on Saturday for the first snowmobile ride of the season. The flatbed works awesome for hauling 2 sleds

Trails were great, did 81 miles then one of my buddies wrecked and broke his arm. That ended the ride but i still had a great time

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Went up to the Tug Hill NY area on Saturday for the first snowmobile ride of the season. The flatbed works awesome for hauling 2 sleds

Trails were great, did 81 miles then one of my buddies wrecked and broke his arm. That ended the ride but i still had a great time

I was just considering a flatbed for RZR hauling. How are you loading them? Ramps or ditch?

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks great. More pics of the flatbed please.
Sorry for the delay, got lazy. Here are some pics of the flatbed. let me know if you would like to see more

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I love the way 2 sleds fit right on that thing. You built it I'm guessing? Time to tuck a couple of tool boxes in front of the rear wheels.

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep one goes on forward and the other backward. It's just 7" wide and yes, I built it myself. The back board is getting chewed up from my sled, I run a studded track.

I'm getting real close to pulling the trigger on some under bed tool boxes