Finally back in a 3/4 ton

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Click the < like that with three little balls on the picture you want to post, then copy to clipboard, IMG, bottom option that comes up. Paste that here.

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fuel tank developed a leak so this happend

[
You must be registered for see images attach
]

I decided to pull the bed to find the leak, it was on top under the cross member. I powered washed the frame and knocked off all the rust, painted with POR15, that came out great. New tank, straps, hardware. found a crack on the main leaf and replaced those and kept the old ones, cut the ends off and threw them in with new center bolts bushings and shackles and ac delco shocks. went with an ord u bolt flip kit. im gonna have to snap some pics of those tid bits during this week.

Last edited:

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The original bed was in rough shape, no way i was putting it back on. i always liked flatbeds and couldnt afford one so i just built my own using pressure treated 4x4s as the frame

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No close ups of the bed finished as of now. it 8' 7.5" long and 7' wide. Big enough for 2 sleds

Hauled this a couple weeks ago, i was told it weighs 13,800lbs the truck did much better then expected

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll be putting these on in the next couple days

the wheels are black rock 17x9 5" back space the tires are falken wildpeak mt 315 70 17