Finally back in a 3/4 ton

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's a 1998 GMC Sierra SLT. Only has 118k miles. It has the 454 motor and a 5 speed. Has nice leather bucket seats and power locks and Windows.

Current plans for now are to just get it cleaned up and make sure all maintenance is up to par.

Last edited:

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Basically no rust. Will post more pics tomorrow or thursday
You must be registered for see images attach
[

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks! I really dont care for the plow, dont even need it. But considering the condition and what i paid for it, i figured why not and its a 5 speed.

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nothing major going on with the truck currently. Had to replace a broken door jamb switch. Added new door speakers because there weren't any in there. Had to replace front brake pads and went ahead and replaced the caliper bolts. Stopping great now!

Truck is currently in shop for an exhaust manifold leak.

Thinking about removing the bed, (it's kinda in rough shape). Want to add a flatbed. I'll be able to haul 2 snowmobiles no problem. Looking to do more, just need more funds to come into play.

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dang I want a ext cab long bed deal. Especially with a bigblock 5 speed combo. Sweet truck

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

I want to upgrade the exhaust with dual mufflers after the cats. No clue what size the stock pipes are. Anyone know?

I'll have to measure once the truck is back from the shop for manifold leak