February 2011 TOTM Submissions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I have another rule I'll propose...

Once you win TOTM you can't re-enter for another 6 months to a year IMO.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Yeah, we already were going to have the waiting period for if you won. Maybe we can look at the "narrowing down" idea next month, and see how it goes. Since it's just starting, it's just a work in progress. Glad to see so many are getting involved. I kind of agree that it would be nice to do separate ones for lifted/lowered/stock. I don't know if we have enough trucks though, and that would be a lot of threads for voting and stuff......I'll start a thread in the "Suggestions" area to review TOTM, and propose new ideas. I'll post a link here. Keep 'em coming you guys. Lots of nice trucks already submitted. :waytogo:

EDIT-Here's the suggestions thread -> http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?2927-TOTM-Suggestions

Last edited:

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Alright, submissions are done, if a mod could close and sticky this. If you guys could go to the voting thread and cast your vote for the Feb. TOTM, that would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.