Fabtech upper control arm bushings help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok guys I've come to a stand still on my truck. 94 c1500 with fabtech lift. The part numbers on the upper control arms bushing are ft1001 2427 and ft1002 2428, 2 piece I ordered energy suspension part number 3.3147R and the lowers are correct but not the upper, I've contacted both companies and got fts1100 from fabtech and 9.2106G from energy suspension. Problem is I can't find those part numbers for sell anywhere. Anyone have these control arms that has ordered replacement bushing? Red is the surgery suspension replacement for stock arms and black are bushings I'm trying to replace.

You must be registered for see images attach

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Rock Hard Concrete

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Energy Suspension can f*** themselves.

I rebuilt my entire front and a few months ago and I attempted to use their bushings on my control arms. They prompted to use the original shells (which is a big no-no) so I had to buy an oem set just to burn the rubber out to use the shells. The bushings did not fit. I ended up buying moog upper and lower control arms with the bushings and ball joints already installed.

I used their sway bar rebuild kit and it came with all necessary parts and fit perfectly. They need to do better RnD on these trucks and supply the bushings with the ******* shells.

jasons99hoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Energy Suspension can f*** themselves.

I rebuilt my entire front and a few months ago and I attempted to use their bushings on my control arms. They prompted to use the original shells (which is a big no-no) so I had to buy an oem set just to burn the rubber out to use the shells. The bushings did not fit. I ended up buying moog upper and lower control arms with the bushings and ball joints already installed.

I used their sway bar rebuild kit and it came with all necessary parts and fit perfectly. They need to do better RnD on these trucks and supply the bushings with the ******* shells.
agreed. he has a lift so it makes it harder for him if he has aftermarket control arms but for standard applications moog is good ****.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got both moog and energy suspension parts on my vehicles and have only had this one hiccup, everything has has been great. These are the upper control arms I have

Kingjames

Reaction score
Ok guys I've come to a stand still on my truck. 94 c1500 with fabtech lift. The part numbers on the upper control arms bushing are ft1001 2427 and ft1002 2428, 2 piece I ordered energy suspension part number 3.3147R and the lowers are correct but not the upper, I've contacted both companies and got fts1100 from fabtech and 9.2106G from energy suspension. Problem is I can't find those part numbers for sell anywhere. Anyone have these control arms that has ordered replacement bushing? Red is the surgery suspension replacement for stock arms and black are bushings I'm trying to replace.

I just went through this nightmare I also have. Fabtech 7.5" long travel lift kit that use those very same bushings 4wheel parts was able to order them

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea i just got mine yesterday, FedEx just threw it over my fence. I'm wondering if I should just order a couple sets in case they quit making those too.