Exhaust Hangar | Walker 35229

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

strikk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The rubber exhaust hangars, or otherwise known as exhaust insulator, that I have on my truck are near the end of their lives. Looking through Jegs and Summit I can see a few different designs as well as different lengths.

What are the closest to OEM exhaust hangars on the market? I'd like my next pair to last another 18 years like the first set.

-Jon

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Most auto parts stores have some of the common ones on the shelf.. and if you get a competent counter person they can show you the book with all the options in it if not stock.. if stock they should have the part numbers in the computer or book by apllication...

sent from what use to be a great country...

strikk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Rock auto does not list any under my 98 -> k1500 -> 4.3l

Looking at walker's website i have found Walker 35229 Exhaust Insulator. The reviews are good for it on amazon and rock auto has it listed but not specifically under our trucks.

Either way, I'm going to pick it up and give it the review it deserves for future reference here on the boards

strikk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These are made out of solid rubber. No reason they won't last as long as OEM.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

strikk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here it is installed. The dimensions are the same as OEM. I only had to replace the tailpipe hangar but this product number will also do the job for the hangar located near the muffler.

10/10 would buy again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk