Exhaust exit ideas??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They should look and sound good. I had run my tips on a slight angle out the sides, sounded WAY better then the dumped exhaust I have no, but after breaking hangers and pipes off constaly I got tired and just cut the tailpipes off.

You must be registered for see images attach

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those look good. But I have a friend who was an ecsb who has them like that and a buddy with an f-150. They will think im copying them. haha.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey that's not nice using that word niggerfied im not black but be cool we have nice black members here.
What about long tube headers and running the pipes out to the front side of rear tires.

wadnt tryin to offend anyone man. i was just describing there rediculous cars. im deffinitly not racist i have several black friends. people here dont mind that word. some of my black friends woulda said the same thing lol.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
back to the exhaust. i think you should do the 45s out the side. if i can find pics of my old f150 or my old red chevy ill post a pic

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
heres my old truck. it has a broken hanger but you get the idea.

and this is the best pic i could find of my ford. i loved the way the tips were on it.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They should look and sound good. I had run my tips on a slight angle out the sides, sounded WAY better then the dumped exhaust I have no, but after breaking hangers and pipes off constaly I got tired and just cut the tailpipes off.

theres an old shot