Exhaust exit ideas??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man, There's a guy down the road from my house selling this truck, check it out.

http://muskegon.craigslist.org/cto/2266254792.html

What stripes did you get? got a link?

That truck is sweet!! Thats the only one i've seen with stripes. Atleast it's not the same color as mine. I wish it would stop snowing long enough for me to take some new pictures of with the new wheels on. I swear it snows daily here.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
there on every niggerfied caprice around here. they look hideous as do the cars. looks like 6" body lift with 28s.

Hey that's not nice using that word niggerfied im not black but be cool we have nice black members here.
What about long tube headers and running the pipes out to the front side of rear tires.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was thinking of having my tail pipes come out of both sides of my running boards I have some nice tips from a Pontiac Grand Prix that I think they might look good but I don't want to spend the money im cheap. Last week I seen on West Coast Customs the built a truck for Jessie Jamies they ran the pipes out of the sides of the beds right before the back tires it came out nice and sounded good. I say out of the sides of his truck they cut into the bed again it looked like a one off design.

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I just ordered some 18" tips with the 45" cut off ebay. Im exiting them on the corners of the bumper or either straight out like they are now and just turn them at a slight angle to blast it at all the unsuspecting pedestrians.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I just ordered some 18" tips with the 45" cut off ebay. Im exiting them on the corners of the bumper or either straight out like they are now and just turn them at a slight angle to blast it at all the unsuspecting pedestrians.

I got the same style tips, I'll post pics of mine, they come out at 45 degrees.

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got the same style tips, I'll post pics of mine, they come out at 45 degrees.

Ok thanks. I like that setup and its not very common around here. Most people just dump them after the muffler or do 90's after the tires.