Exhaust exit ideas??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fun4me

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine turn down at the rear bumper. You can't see them unless you bend down a little.
You must be registered for see images attach
[/IMG]

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Why? What wrong with the stripes?

I was just looking at them, I think they look badass, I was wondering about getting some myself.

Don't listen to that guy, he's Canadian for one :)lol:), and for two, he doesn't have a picture of his truck on hand, or I'd find something I don't like on it and point it out for everyone.

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was just looking at them, I think they look badass, I was wondering about getting some myself.

Don't listen to that guy, he's Canadian for one :)lol:), and for two, he doesn't have a picture of his truck on hand, or I'd find something I don't like on it and point it out for everyone.

Thanks man, I Like them. There different. It's the only obs I have seen with stripes. I deffiently think you should put some stripes on yours. That would be sweet. I love the colormatched grille on yours. I was contemplating doing that with mine and instead I went with black wish I hadn't off. But oh well if I ever get rid of the w/t grille I will probably colormatch it.

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
I saw a reg cab long box, say early 90's, at my local Tractor Supply today with stripes painted on with house paint and a roller. Tried to get a pic but the big **** drivin it decided to nearly run me down so I thought I better not.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Thanks man, I Like them. There different. It's the only obs I have seen with stripes. I deffiently think you should put some stripes on yours. That would be sweet. I love the colormatched grille on yours. I was contemplating doing that with mine and instead I went with black wish I hadn't off. But oh well if I ever get rid of the w/t grille I will probably colormatch it.

Thanks man, There's a guy down the road from my house selling this truck, check it out.

http://muskegon.craigslist.org/cto/2266254792.html

What stripes did you get? got a link?