Euro Amber Corners for 94+ Chevy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:lol: Called it! Man I wish I could get in contact with someone at Sonar about making more of the Chevy corners.

@Bondovw any idea what would you charge to tint some of the clear ones amber? I have a couple clear sets laying around still.

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've reached out to the eBay seller, they indicated that the only way to get the Chevy version was with a set of headlights...I promptly asked for a link or more information. I haven't heard back. :(

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also, from what I've gathered, yangson designs is owned by Sonar...but I can't find squat past that. I'm confused how some businesses get their contacts. If I wanted to start selling auto parts..I wouldn't be able to get started without these contacts.

Bondovw

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would be cool if I could get to do a few sets at one time . It would keep the cost down a lot . 45. a set plus shipping .

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Still looking. @Bondovw you still interested in painting some of the clears amber?