Euro Amber Corners for 94+ Chevy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, just bought a set. Not sure if I'm going to run them, but at least wanted the option

I'm in the same boat. I may run the GMC grille just for the corners!!

Can one of you please upload some actual pics of them once yours arrive? Just want to make sure that they're actually the GMC models, and curious to see if they're in the same packaging as my sets. (Cardboard boxes that say "YANGSON DESIGN" packed with brown paper.)

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Well...they came wrapped in brown paper, no box. Also only received one of the three sets I ordered.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Holy hell! I order one set as soon as I saw the listing, I thought buying two sets was going to be greedy! But I know I'll be kicking myself for not doing so,

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Holy hell! I order one set as soon as I saw the listing, I thought buying two sets was going to be greedy! But I know I'll be kicking myself for not doing so,

I bought three to have an extra in case I screw up the upper corner light mod and another for in case a deer decides to redecorate my front end. And they were cheap enough.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

I've got three sets of those GMC corners, not including the ones in my grille right now. :lol: I'm thinking about buying another one but I really don't know why. The parts pile gets addictive...

Thanks for the pictures guys! Wonder why they did away with the "YANGSON DESIGN" boxes? They came packaged like that from two different vendors I ordered from back in the day. Same brown paper wrapping though.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I've got three sets of those GMC corners, not including the ones in my grille right now. :lol: I'm thinking about buying another one but I really don't know why. The parts pile gets addictive...

Thanks for the pictures guys! Wonder why they did away with the "YANGSON DESIGN" boxes? They came packaged like that from two different vendors I ordered from back in the day. Same brown paper wrapping though.

Maybe a different vendor? One of mine had an almost Russian looking word on a sticker on the back.

If anyone's got another link to more of these for sale I might hoard like you guys are doing,