Euro Amber Corners for 94+ Chevy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
question.....does that corner lamp use an amber or clear bulb?

reason i ask is....on my Harley's we've been putting Custom Dynamics LED "pods" in the stock housings with stock lenses. we use red pods and get way better results than with clear pods through the stock red lens......my front amber turn run/turn signals use amber LED's for the same reason.

Clear bulbs seem to work better in these. I use clear bulbs in the corners of both of my trucks, even in the smoked amber corners in the red truck. Amber bulbs just seem to make them dimmer. The color of the lenses is plenty to make sure the light comes through in a nice shade of amber.

You must be registered for see images

EDIT - If someone were to put LEDs in these though, I'd recommend using amber ones. I've always read that when it comes to LEDs, you ideally want the same color diodes as the lens you're putting them behind. Pretty much exactly in line with your findings on the Harley pods.

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
question.....does that corner lamp use an amber or clear bulb?

reason i ask is....on my Harley's we've been putting Custom Dynamics LED "pods" in the stock housings with stock lenses. we use red pods and get way better results than with clear pods through the stock red lens......my front amber turn run/turn signals use amber LED's for the same reason.

When using a PNP LED in a red housing, yes, you will get better results with a red LED than a white one.

Same with amber in an amber housing.

Mr.White98

Reaction score
I think I have a disease when it comes to lighting for these trucks... I think @shovelbill might have it too. :lol:

I'm probably forgetting something but I think the lights in the parts pile are as follows:

Three new sets of the euro amber 94+ GMC corners, one new set of the smoked amber corners like what's on my red truck, one new set of clear corners like in that eBay listing I just posted (and another one of those on the way), one spare used set of Anzo 511032 parking lights, and two full sets of used OEM exterior lighting including headlights, parking lights, tails, and corners.

Not to mention a ton of random interior crap. Dome light covers, courtesy lights, sunvisor lights, etc.

My bad if I'm jacking this thread, but are you selling any of the 94+ GMC euro amber corners? And not to completely jack the thread, I did find this link. But I can't justify $70 for corner lights.

http://www.topgearautosport.com/par...evy_Silverado_Amber_Smoked_Corner_Lights.html

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My bad if I'm jacking this thread, but are you selling any of the 94+ GMC euro amber corners? And not to completely jack the thread, I did find this link. But I can't justify $70 for corner lights.

http://www.topgearautosport.com/par...evy_Silverado_Amber_Smoked_Corner_Lights.html

Not really trying to get rid of any of those GMC corners at the moment, sorry. Just ended up with some spares.

Those smoked amber Chevy corners are nice, look like exactly what I have in the red truck. I'd probably pay that price if I didn't already have a spare set. I really like them. Thanks for sharing the link!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why do they always have to use the wrong picture?? Really makes me want to buy a set just to make sure they're not for Chevys, but I've been down that road before and the listing itself was right.