Euro Amber Corners for 94+ Chevy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Oh I'm definitely keeping a set or two!

I'm only planning on doing 94+ Chevy corners at the moment, but I'll update if I change plans on that. I'll make sure you get in on it regardless.

Luckily I don't need to worry about the 88-93 corners lights; but I have had a few friends approach me and ask about these lenses; apparently if they've got questions about 88-98s they come to me:gr_grin:

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Luckily I don't need to worry about the 88-93 corners lights; but I have had a few friends approach me and ask about these lenses; apparently if they've got questions about 88-98s they come to me:gr_grin:

I think I have a disease when it comes to lighting for these trucks... I think @shovelbill might have it too. :lol:

I'm probably forgetting something but I think the lights in the parts pile are as follows:

Three new sets of the euro amber 94+ GMC corners, one new set of the smoked amber corners like what's on my red truck, one new set of clear corners like in that eBay listing I just posted (and another one of those on the way), one spare used set of Anzo 511032 parking lights, and two full sets of used OEM exterior lighting including headlights, parking lights, tails, and corners.

Not to mention a ton of random interior crap. Dome light covers, courtesy lights, sunvisor lights, etc.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
I think I have a disease when it comes to lighting for these trucks... I think @shovelbill might have it too. :lol:

I'm probably forgetting something but I think the lights in the parts pile are as follows:

Three new sets of the euro amber 94+ GMC corners, one new set of the smoked amber corners like what's on my red truck, one new set of clear corners like in that eBay listing I just posted (and another one of those on the way), one spare used set of Anzo 511032 parking lights, and two full sets of used OEM exterior lighting including headlights, parking lights, tails, and corners.

Not to mention a ton of random interior crap. Dome light covers, courtesy lights, sunvisor lights, etc.

there's no "thinking"......thank God it's not as bad as ****** or bourbon was.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
there's no "thinking"......thank God it's not as bad as ****** or bourbon was.

Amen to that!

At least when I stay up late and spend all my money on lights, I wake up in the morning and still have my lights! :lol: May not be 100% healthy, but at least I have something to show for it!

lawjo1978

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could the corners be the amber factory ones? Reason I’m asking is I have a 98 Chevy Suburban that i’m gonna part out really soon and I have a set of them....

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Could the corners be the amber factory ones? Reason I’m asking is I have a 98 Chevy Suburban that i’m gonna part out really soon and I have a set of them....

Appreciate the offer, but the subject of the thread is about the specific corners in the first post. We're looking for that specific reflector pattern and color, once made by Sonar. Thanks though!

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
Amen to that!

At least when I stay up late and spend all my money on lights, I wake up in the morning and still have my lights! :lol: May not be 100% healthy, but at least I have something to show for it!

LOL.....
seems the more nuts and bolts they put in me the healthier i get.....
i have a lot of black tattoos i didn't get in tattoo parlors....does that count?

and i still have my lights.......LMAO

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
looking for these if anyone has a set laying around...
You must be registered for see images attach

question.....does that corner lamp use an amber or clear bulb?

reason i ask is....on my Harley's we've been putting Custom Dynamics LED "pods" in the stock housings with stock lenses. we use red pods and get way better results than with clear pods through the stock red lens......my front amber turn run/turn signals use amber LED's for the same reason.