Euro Amber Corners for 94+ Chevy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bump, id love to have a set for my burb.

Good luck, I've been looking for a Chevy set for literally years now. They all turned out to be GMC when I bought them. Nobody on eBay knows the difference apparently.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive found some, and the image is correct but theyre $89.99 and thats crazy for just corners.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Thats the ones i was talking about. Yes theyre chevy from the looks and description.

Those are Chevy, but they're smoked. Exact set I have on my red truck right now. You can get those on eBay for $20. I'm looking for a straight amber set with no smoke to them. Thanks anyway though guys.

Here's that same set on eBay for cheaper.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/311591285943

EDIT - The pictures make the eBay ones look darker, but I'm willing to bet they're the same. The other ones might be a little lighter, but they've definitely still got tint to them.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those are Chevy, but they're smoked. Exact set I have on my red truck right now. You can get those on eBay for $20. I'm looking for a straight amber set with no smoke to them. Thanks anyway though guys.

Here's that same set on eBay for cheaper.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/311591285943

EDIT - The pictures make the eBay ones look darker, but I'm willing to bet they're the same. The other ones might be a little lighter, but they've definitely still got tint to them.
Thank you, ive actually been looking for those haha