Euro Amber Corners for 94+ Chevy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
looking for these if anyone has a set laying around...
You must be registered for see images attach

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Bumping a nearly 4 month old request here but in case you never found anything, I found a pretty similar set in JollyGreen's thread while looking for this style recently.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300709168849?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Before anyone buys these, I would contact the seller to see what their return policy is. The ad says that those are for Chevy trucks, but those top reflectors REALLY look like they fit GMC's.

For those who don't know, the GMC upper corners are smaller and slightly taper as they go up. That's what those look like. If you compare the ebay pic to the first one in this thread, you'll see what I mean. The picture that's in the first post are what the Chevy ones look like.

Anyways, just a word of warning. Maybe they do fit the Chevy's just fine, but that pic they have on the ebay ad looks to me like they are GMC corners.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just pulled out a set of my GMC ones and you're right, they do look really similar to the link that I posted. I was just going by the description really, plus I looked into the seller's feedback and a couple people who had bought them said that they fit fine and looked good. I've got some on the way from him so I'll let everyone know what they turn out to be.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Please do. I'm going to order 2-3 sets of each just to have. Down the road I think they might be worth a little bit. LOL

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well it turns out gmcyukondriver was right, that eBay listing I posted did in fact turn out to be GMC corners. On the bright side, they're great and I'm keeping them for the Suburban.

EDIT - Forgot to say, add me to the list of people looking for a couple sets of these if anyone ever finds them for Chevy again.

Last edited:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well it turns out gmcyukondriver was right, that eBay listing I posted did in fact turn out to be GMC corners. On the bright side, they're great and I'm keeping them for the Suburban.

EDIT - Forgot to say, add me to the list of people looking for a couple sets of these if anyone ever finds them for Chevy again.

:handshake: thanks for letting us know they actually were for a gmc...

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I still can't find any of these, however I may have found a temporary solution.

This:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271215683081?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

And this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VANS-Orange-Taillight-Spray-Paint-HONDA-NISSAN-TOYOTA-R-/221246262247?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item33834e0be7&vxp=mtr

I'm sure it probably won't look as good as the real thing, but hopefully it'll be close enough that my extreme vehicle OCD can be content that my trucks kind of match. I'll let you all know how it works.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bumping this again because I'm not real happy with how my painted ones turned out. They look OK but when I compare them to the ones on the Suburban side by side it's just too much of a difference. If anybody knows where to find these non-smoked for a 94+ Chevy grille please let me know!